|Operating System||Android 4.1 or Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld v6.5|
|Network Connectivity||3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi|
|Style||Phone-size (4,0″ display)|
|Internal Memory||16 GB + microSD up to 32 GB|
|RAM Memory||1 GB|
- O/S Versatility – Supports Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android™ 4.1 Operating Systems for flexible application support and migration*
- Display – Large 4″ brilliant WVGA multi-touch display allows for more graphical user interface, display-centric applications
- Rugged – Withstands multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and an IP64 seal rating against rain and dust
- Scanning – Features best-in-class motion tolerance, and support for omnidirectional 1D & 2D barcode scanning
- Flexible Network – Includes UMTS and Flexible Network (UMTS/CDMA) WAN radio options with voice and data support as well as 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS with GLONASS support
- Battery – Industry-leading performance that lasts a full 8-hour shift and beyond, enhanced by patented smart battery technology
- Processor – Equipped with a power-efficient 1.5GHz dual core multi-engine Texas Instruments OMAP4 processor architecture, with 1GB RAM and 16GB Flash memory
When business depends on mobile workers being nimble, empowered and well informed, having flexible, multi-function technology tools in their hands is always a smart idea.
The Intermec CN51 mobile computer offers unparalleled versatility allowing the choice of Windows® or Android™ operating systems on a single device coupled with a power-packed 1.5GHz dual core, multi-engine processor design with 1GB RAM, and 16GB Flash for the highest degree of future-proofing capability.